You want to Root Fairphone 2 ? Well, if your answer is Yes then today you are landed on the right page. Today we are back to another post where we ar
You want to Root Fairphone 2 ? Well, if your answer is Yes then today you are landed on the right page. Today we are back to another post where we are going to show You How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Fairphone 2. Installing TWRP can be beneficial for the users as TWRP is not only used to install root directories but it is used as a tool to install the system files and update manually on the phone. Also, TWRP is used to backup or wipe system data, you can create a full or partial backup of your system files. if you want to install TWRP and root Fairphone 2 then you have to follow this guide. Root and install TWRP on Fariphone 2
We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device
Full Guide to safely root Fairphone 2 and Install TWRP Recovery
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On Blu Life One X2 Mini
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your Fairphone 2
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your Fairphone 2. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Step 2: How to Root Fairphone 2
- Download the latest Magisk from Here
- Transfer the Magisk to the root of your SD Card.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- From there flash the Magisk which you have downloaded from above.
- Once that is done go back and reboot your device